Ấm pha cà phê Moka Pot PEDRINI MyMoka induction 6 Cups
|Xuất Xứ / Origin||Italy|
|Phân Loại / Type||Ấm Moka Pot|
|Dung tích||6 Cups|
|Màu / Color||Xanh đen / Navy blue|
The moka pot coffee maker is an iconic Italian invention that has been a staple in households worldwide for decades. Its unique design and brewing process create a bold and flavorful cup of coffee.
The PEDRINI Coffee maker is a stylish and functional appliance that can brew delicious coffee quickly and easily. With its sleek design and durable construction, it's perfect for both home and office use. The machine is easy to operate and clean and features a range of customizable settings to ensure the perfect cup of coffee every time.
A standard Italian-style Espresso maker quickly at home.
Simple design that is easy to use and clean.
Can be used on a direct heat source for easy brewing at home or outdoors.
A unique and innovative moka that allows its operation on induction tops despite being made of aluminum. Its innovation is enclosed in the bi-material boiler.
Selling Points:Cost-saving: A perfect cup of Espresso without the need for an expensive coffee machine.
Suitable for various types of coffee.
Quick brewing time, only takes 5-10 minutes.
Produces a dark, Italian-style color.
Technical Specs:Cups: 6 Cups
Dimension (DxWxH) mm: 175 x 115 x 205
Weight (g): 600
Material: Aluminium tank and 2 components stainless steel/Aluminiu boiler, Gasket in food-safe silicone
Handle and knob material: Plastic heat-resistant handle up to 210°C
Compatible with: Electric and gas stoves. Suitable also for Induction hobs. Compatibility of the 2 cups size is guaranted only on induction hobs that can read at least 10 cm dimeteter.
Color: Navy Blue
Note: 100% controlled safety valve
How to use:1. Fill the heater with cold water, up to the lower edge of the safety valve, following the amounts indicated in the table.
2. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
3. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
4. Screw the upper part of the heater and tighten it well, without pressing too much and avoiding forcing the handle.
5. Put the coffee maker on the heat source. In case of flame, prevent it from going beyond the rim of the coffee unit. In the case of electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat
6. When the upper unit is full of coffee, remove the coffee maker from the heat source.